|No windscreen for your unsupported car? Design your own convertible windscreen.||Free whitepaper: Seven Critical Windscreen Features - And Three You Can Ignore|
Value:6.1 / 7.0
Service:6.1 / 7.0
It’s a great product from a company that is very easy to deal with, and that about sums it up. The order ships within a few days of payment, and if you ever need to talk to them they are ready to chat by phone or email. I got all the information I needed about the windscreen very quickly and had it on my doorstep in less than a week. In addition, the options they include are quite numerous, and I enjoyed having a variety of tints and materials to choose from. Great business.
Roll your mouse over each image to view enlarge the image of the windscreen. Windscreen pictured with optional clear straps, +$10.
15 Windblox Windblocker AdvantagesCompress Advantages
|- Prevents unrelenting wind buffeting and driver fatigue. Fulfills the purpose of your convertible, of enjoying the sun while driving about, without getting beat-up by the backwash of wind.||- Windblocker remains in place with top-up. Do not need to take off & on. Can be used in any degree of weather; material rated for -30 degrees to 125 degrees (-35 to 52 degrees Celsius.|
|- Talk clearly on your cell phone.||- Large surface area blocks significant turbulence; excellent performance.|
|- Arrive with your hair in place and free of tangles, especially long hair. Wives are the biggest fans of my products.||- Constructed of high scratch/buff resistant material with gloss finish. Your windblocker will continue to look like-new many years after regular service. We have customers who've been using my windblocker over seven years in their car, and their windblocker still looks great.|
|- Light weight. Very easy to maneuver.||- Constructed of cast material for extra rigidity, better performance, and lasting life. (Lesser material vibrates and flexes from the turbulence, causing annoying side effects and abrasion against the roll hoops.)|
|- Best for long term wear. This windblocker will continue to look like new after many years of active service.||- Tough fasteners. Customers drive at three digits speeds for hours across Montana with this windblocker in place.|
|- Extend the season. Able to go top-down on crisp winter mornings and cool summer nights.||- Mounts slightly tilted preventing night time glare.|
|- Wives are the number one fan of this product.||- Off-and-on in seconds, simplest of installations.|
|- Clear, no visual impedance, especially at dusk.||- Environmentally Friendly. The material uses polymeric compositions, which means less petroleum is used in the production and manufacturing, providing a higher quality.|
|- Carry on conversations with your passenger without straining your voice.||- Precision. Windscreen is even, square, symmetrical, and balanced.|
|- A much quieter cockpit. You'll be able to hear yourself think again.||- Clear, no visual impedance, especially at dusk.|
|- Enjoy the full richness and clarity of your stereo.||- No permanent modifications for the attachment system; windblocker installs with no changes to the cockpit whatsoever. No drilling, glues, or adhesives to permanently mar your car.|
|- Take long trips comfortably.||- Scratch Resistant. Made from premium double sided AR Polycarbonate, the best available material in the marketplace for this application. This material carries a 15 year rating to look as new as the day you purchased it. It is scratch and buff resistant, and resists impacts.|
|- Cruise at night without freezing from cold drafts.||- Smudge Resistant. This material for this windscreen resists smudges from hand and fingerprints, so your windscreen remains looking crystal clear even when handled. This windscreen requires less cleaning and polishing.|
|- Cleans easily with soap and water.||- Easy no tool installation.|
Your Problem Solved
4) Can rear seat passengers still get in? Yes, rear seat egress is not effected. For example, one customer has three children, ages 12, 7, and 5, and they all get in & out without problem.
5) Could the wind deflector chatter when in use? No, the fastening system holds the windscreen very secure to the car. This windscreen is tested to 150 MPH.
6) Is this difficult to install? Definitely not. Elementary age children install these windscreens.
7) What is the difference between acrylic and lexan? Acrylic is about 18x stronger than glass; Lexan is about 61x stronger
8) Could the windblocker induce any sort of wear? Never. Since the windscreen is secure in place, there is no movement between the windscreen and the car, so there is no wear.
9) Doesn't acrylic or lexan yellow in sunlight? Some manufactures with less quality might, but not Windblox.
10) How long does this wind deflector last? With regular care and handling, your windscreen will last the lifetime of your car.
11) Is the tint an overlay film? No, the tint is infused in the material, which resists scratches and abrasions.
12) Should I get a tint? Tinting is a color preference, so it really depends your individual taste; however, the smoke tint is our favorite, and what we use.
13) Does the tint inhibit rear view vision? No - it's like looking through sunglasses.
14) Does the windstop cause glare at night? No. First, the windscreen is made of a specialty glare resistant material. Second, the windscreen mounts at a slight angle, to further cut glare.
15) Do the straps indent the headrests? No. With the width of the straps and the light weight of the windscreen, there is not enough pressure to cause indents.
Base Cost: The base cost is for a reinforced acrylic windblocker, nylon straps, no tint, and no satchel.
Specifying Options: Available options:
Thickness: This windscreen is constructed of 1/4 thick material
|New! Engravings Available - $35|
|#1 - Toyota Logo|
|Engravings are 9 inches long, on the longest side.|
The Definitive Windblocker / Windblox / Windjammer / Windscreen / Windbreaker / Wind Resistor / Wind Resister / WindBlock / WindResistor / WindReister/ Wind Screen Deflector Deflecter Resistor Resister Baffle Stop Block Jammer for Your Toyota Paseo